PROPERTY CLAIMS LOSS ASSESSORS
When you suffer damage to your property or a loss to your business, the first thing you should do is call us. We will take all the worry, stress and inconvenience of having to deal with your insurance company when making a claim. ¬We work on a No Settlement / No Fee basis, simply put, if you don’t get any money; we don’t get any money. You have absolutely nothing to lose, on the contrary, you have a lot to gain.
Insurance companies have their own adjusters who look after THEIR BEST INTERESTS. They are specifically employed to reduce your claim size as much as possible. Unless you are a trained insurance advisor, then you should have someone who looks after YOUR BEST INTERESTS too. Let us fight for you, in your corner, to ensure you get exactly what you are entitled to and nothing less.
Make a claim against your home insurance today.
Why choose PCLA
- PCLA are insurance claim experts
- Making claims is what we do all day, every day
- We attend all meetings with your insurance company
- Negotiate the maximum settlement your entitled to
- Achieve faster settlements
- Remove stress or worry from the claims process
- Always have your best interests at heart
- Fight to get replacements of at least the same value or higher
- Trained to see damage you might miss
- 30 years’ experience dealing with insurance companies
Contacting us first before contacting your insurance company is always advisable, however no matter where you are in your claims process, get in touch today and we will advise you on the next step.Contact Us
Within 2 days
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
I received Greg's name from my broker. A water pipe exploded in my bathroom whilst I was away on holidays, which inevitably destroyed half of my house. I was in ...
My wife and I were very frustrated when dampness appeared last winter. We contacted several local builders , but none of them could tell us what the problem was. Peter ...
As public insurance adjusters, we have the benefit of knowing we will help every policyholder who brings us in to their fire damage insurance claim ...